Core Skills that a Wedding Planner Must Have
Venturing into the business of organising special events, such as weddings, is an endeavour that requires a lot from the interested individual. An organiser must ensure that every aspect is well-prepared for, so that clients will have a truly memorable experience.
To become a successful wedding planner, one should possess different skills and traits. Excellent interpersonal skills are very important attributes to have, so that the planner will be able to communicate with the clients effectively. Aside from that, she must also have great organisational skills since she will be planning and taking care of everything, from booking a venue to searching for suppliers. She also needs to be able to foresee problems and prepare solutions to prevent as many glitches as possible.
A good wedding planner should also know about the latest trends in the industry so that she would be able to make the right suggestions to the couple. For example, if the bride does not know how to celebrate her hen night, it would be best for the planner to suggest ideas that will suit the client's taste and preference. Get in touch with us and we'll help you organise stag and hen treasure hunts for a unique and interesting celebration.
Running a wedding planning company also means partnering with other businesses, including suppliers, venues, hotels, shops, etc.
- Wedding photography services from Timography and Benjamin Hurt Photography are crucial for nuptials. So you have to make sure that you are able to choose and build good relations with a trusted professional.
- Party hire companies like Waverley Party Hire and Mystique Events can provide you with marquees, catering services, lighting and sound equipment, red carpets, and tables and chairs.
- Caterers can also make or break any special occasion. Food is very important for any event. So you have to find a great catering company, like The Essential Caterer, to provide your clients with delicious and mouth-watering treats.
- Wedding jewellery and accessories are staples, so you need to be able to point your clients towards the right direction. Have them check out Tip Top Wedding Shop to name one.
With all these tips, you should now be equipped to be a wedding planner.
Other readings you might find interesting:
- Pre-Wedding Jitters? A Few Health and Fitness Tips You Need to Know
- Getting It Right with the Drinks for a Stag Party
- Making Your Best Gal Pal's Hen Weekend the Best Ever!
- Stag Party Favour Ideas Your Mates Can Actually Appreciate
- Hen Party Gifts You Won't Ever Be Ashamed of Giving Away
- Hen Party Planning Mistakes
- Outdoor Recreation as a Hen Do